Buyer (Part time)
Salary £28,000 - £30,000 per annum + (circa £18k part time)
Consultant Hannah McDonnell
Date posted 19 November 2018 2018-11-192019-01-18 purchasing-and-procurement UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
I am currently recruiting for a Buyer on a part time basis based in Manchester City Centre. The role will be for 22.5 hours a week with the Full Time Salary up to £30k working out at approximately £18k on a part time basis. The role will be covering generalist indirects.
The role will focus on managing 3rd party spend; supplier relationship management and working across the business in order to identify savings opportunities.
- Manage indirect contracts
- Maintain the contracts database
- Ensure procurement compliance across the organisation
- Setting up new suppliers
- Undertake supplier reviews
- Assist in the negotiation of new contracts
- Attend budgetary meetings
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Degree educated OR equivalent
- CIPS Level 3 or above OR willingness to study CIPS
- Worked in an indirect procurement environment
- Strong on Excel
- Experience of e-sourcing systems
- Interested in part time opportunities
If you are interested in the above position then please click to apply OR contact Hannah directly for further information.