Assistant Indirects Buyer
Salary £20,000 - £27,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Lee Carey
Date posted 25 October 2018 2018-10-252018-12-24 fmcg UK
Assistant Indirects Buyer Our client a Major FMCG organisation who are undergoing significant growth are now seeking an Indirects Buyer with 1 - 3 years experience in Indirects Purchasing (which may include, HR, Marketing, FM, Professional Services, IT) .Reporting to the Procurement Manager, you will play a key role in assisting in the delivery of the procurement strategy.
Key skills required
- Delivery of saving targets using procurement best practice across spends categories assigned.
- Develop and deliver a portfolio of savings and value adding projects that will reduce the total acquisition cost of spend as measured and documented through the savings process
- Drive local procurement initiatives through implementation of Global Sourcing Strategies and local RFQ's in conjunction with key business partners
- Identify, develop and deliver initiatives by working with internal customers as Lead Business Partner
- Ensure compliance with Procurement Policy
- Support category managers as appropriate
- Ability to develop relationships with key customers and suppliers.
- Able to engage with senior leaders
- 1-3 years procurement experience
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Tenacious and works with integrity and can be relied on to achieve savings within deadlines agreed
- Able to support other procurement areas as required.
- Rigorous approach to data
- Ideally studying CIPS or keen to study and graduate level qualifications
- Takes pride in own work ensuring a right first time approach.
If you are interested in this opportunity click apply or contact Lee Carey for further information