Interim IT Infrastructure Category Manager
Salary £500 - £600 per dayCONTRACTOR
Consultant Hannah McDonnell
Date posted 23 October 2018 2018-10-232018-11-22 banking UK
Currently recruiting for an Interim IT Infrastructure Category Manager for an initial 6 month contract for a financial services organisation based in Manchester.
The role will be responsible for setting the strategies for managing & negotiating external spend in order to achieve the best value.
The Interim IT Infrastructure Category Manager will be responsible for developing & driving category strategies across:
- Data centre technology
- Networking and distributed technology
- Data Equipment
- Associated Infrastructure Services
- Strong IT infrastructure procurement knowledge
- Used to dealing with large and complex spend
- Senior stakeholder management skills
- Worked in a financial services environment
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation
Should you be interested in the above opportunity then please click to apply or contact Hannah directly for further information.