Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Natalie Cottier
Date posted 17 October 2018 2018-10-172018-11-16 real-estate-and-property UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A new and exciting Procurement Lead has just become available with the property Arm of one of UK’s leading organisations. Reporting directly to the Head of Procurement this role offers an excellent opportunity for a Procurement Lead looking for a new challenge.
As the Procurement Lead you will support the Head of Procurement and Director of Property to provide a wider support to stakeholders to deliver compliant procurement that will deliver best value to the group.
- The development and ongoing maintenance of procurement systems including business self delivery tools, spend reporting and the collation and analysis of relevant MI
- Develop robust procurement specific evaluation criteria which treat tenders fairly and ethically whilst also identifying value for money for the department
- Manage the tender process and work with Property team to answer tender inquiries
- Work with the Property team and consultants to understand the requirements and ascertain the necessary details to source the market, develop evaluation criteria and compile invitation to tender documents
- The development, roll out and maintenance of the tender report database and reporting governance
- Assist the Head of Procurement to establish Property section framework agreements for construction consultancy services
- Contribution to the delivery of procurement sourcing projects
- Provide research and bench marking (product, market and supplier)
- University degree or working towards or full membership of CIPS
- Strong analytics
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Strong procurement experience
- Experience procuring using JCT and/or NEC3 contracts is desirable
- Good understanding of corporate governance compliance, risk and control in a property and procurement environment
- Excellent communication, organisation and presentation skills
- Excellent IT and numeracy skills
- Well developed interpersonal skills
If you are career focused and want to take the next step, this Procurement Lead is for you. Apply today or email me on email@example.com to find out more.