Interim Sourcing Manager - Marketing
Salary £500 - £600 per day
Consultant Hannah McDonnell
Date posted 31 August 2018 2018-08-312018-09-30 banking UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Currently recruiting for an Interim Sourcing Manager (Marketing) for a global financial services organisation based in Manchester City Centre for an initial 6 month contract. The will role will be focusing on Media, Creative & Digital spend within the marketing category and all applicants must be able to demonstrate experience in these 3 areas.
The Interim Sourcing Manager will be responsible for executing deals within marketing services. You will be responsible for working with the category management & supplier management teams to work on providing an end to end view of the supplier lifecycle in order to achieve maximum value whilst reducing risk.
- End to end delivery of deals within Marketing (Media, Creative & Digital)
- End to end Sourcing events including RFX, commercial negotiations with suppliers & working closely with legal support teams
- Ensure processes are compliant - adherence to all control, risk & governance processes
- Work closely with category management to report, measure & improve on deal execution capability
- Build & maintain a strong network across the organisation
- Provide leadership to members to the team
- Working with stakeholders
- Strong experience of the marketing category in particular Media, Creative & Digital
- Excellent contract negotiation skills
- Ideally worked within financial services
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strategic procurement experience
- Commercial understanding
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally MCIPS
- Ideally managed or led a team previously
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please click to apply or contact Hannah directly for further information.