Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Natalie Cottier
Date posted 03 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A new and exciting 12 Month contract has become available for a Procurement Lead with the Property arm of one of UK’s leading organisations. Reporting directly to the Head of Procurement this role offers an excellent opportunity for a Procurement Lead looking for a new challenge.
As the Procurement Lead you will support the Head of Procurement and Director of Property to provide a wider support to stakeholders to deliver compliant procurement's that deliver best value for the group.
- The development and ongoing maintenance of procurement systems including business self delivery tools, spend reporting and the collation and analysis of relevant MI
- Develop robust procurement specific evaluation criteria which treat tenders fairly and ethically whilst also identifying value for money for the department
- Manage the tender process and work with Property team to answer tender inquiries
- Worth with the Property team and consultants to understand the requirements behind the procurement's and to ascertain the necessary details to source the market, develop evaluation criteria and compile invitation to tender documents
- The development, roll out and maintenance of the tender report database and reporting governance
- Assist the Head of Procurement to establish Property section framework agreements for construction consultancy services
- Contribution to the delivery of procurement souring projects
- Provide research and bench marking (product, market and supplier)
- Working towards or full membership of CIPS
- Strong analytics experience
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Strong procurement experience across Property and Construction is desirable
- Experience procuring using JCT and/or NEC3 contracts is desirable
- Good understanding of corporate governance compliance, risk and control in a property and procurement environment
- Excellent communication, organisation and presentation skills
- Excellent IT and numeracy skills
- Well developed interpersonal skills, including personal credibility, integrity, diplomacy, tenacity and open-mindedness
If you are career focused and looking for your next step, this Procurement Lead is for you.
Apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.