Procurement Market Data Sourcing Analyst
Salary £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Sam Trinder
Date posted 23 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My global banking client is looking for a dynamic Procurement Market Data Sourcing Analyst to join their experienced procurement team. This FTSE 100 business is looking for someone experienced in Market Data as a generalist to drive cost savings, liaise with internal stakeholders and manage and build relations with their key Market Data vendors.
The main commercial aspect of this opportunity will involve managing third party supplier relationships which provide value to the business. The candidate will source, select and contract with vendors based on their ability to provide solutions which meet business requirements in a cost effective manner, and work with front office stakeholders to see that accountable expenditure is managed to maximize value.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing all critical front office supplier relationships, including intra group agreements, to reduce risk and improve service delivery
- Providing market insights to senior stakeholders on benchmarking and continuous improvement
- Driving innovation and transformation, identifying opportunities to make efficiencies and achieve savings targets
The candidate requires strong experience sourcing and managing suppliers of market data, trading systems or brokerage. A deep understanding of procurement best practices is required, and ideally relevant professional qualification, such as from the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply.
As well as:
- A history of building, developing and engaging strong relationships with stakeholders
- The proven ability to negotiate complex contracts with suppliers
- A track record of project delivery in a continuous improvement driven environment
- A history of influencing internally and externally, using diplomacy where needed
- The ability to work within governance to creatively solve business challenges
My client offer a competitive salary plus 15%flexible benefits package that can be taken as cash or tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, they offer a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.