Category Manager HR
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Petty
Date posted 10 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A multinational professional services organisation is looking for Global Procurement Category Team Lead – Talent Acquisition and Talent Management to join their team based in London. You will be a key member of a global team, shaping, driving and delivering procurement strategies and processes, globally, regionally and locally. Talent Acquisition includes Recruitment of permanent and contingent labour, onboarding services, consulting services and risk management services. Talent management spend will cover insurances, benefits and rewards, learning and development, and payroll services.
- Responsible for the designing and implementation of both global and cross regional category sourcing projects across the portfolio l
- Deliver value through strong negotiations, added value, process efficiencies and demand management.
- Management of strategic suppliers globally, using an innovative SRM program and in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with Stakeholders within Talent and key senior business partners to co-develop and support the overall business strategy.
- Actively develop and promote the use of innovative solutions such i.e. Robotics
- Five plus years of Procurement experience, covering all areas of Talent/HR spend.
- University degree in Business, Engineering, Human Resources
- Management of or participation in global teams and managing senior stakeholders (references will be required)
- A track record of defining and delivering Procurement strategies in the area of Talent Acquisition & Talent Management services such as, but not limited to, Recruitment, Consultancy, Learning & Development, Mobility and Total Rewards
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in fluent business English
- Demonstrate effective decision-making and maturity that enhance interactions.
- An additional language would be beneficial
- Proven sourcing experience in other categories such as technology or travel would be beneficial
If you are a senior procurement with an extensive background managing HR spend, who is able to demonstrate an executive presence, confidence and credibility then I would love to hear from you. Please give me a call on 0207 509 8962 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org