Procurement Analyst - Technology
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Sam Trinder
Date posted 06 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My FTSE 250 client, a major player in their sector of the financial services industry, is looking for am experienced Procurement Analyst - Technology to join their rapidly expanding procurement team and increase the technology performance throughout the organisation. The client are renown for their commitment to charitable organisations as well as the work/life balance of their employees. Based in the City of London with access to multiple transport links and views of the River Thames, this client is accessible for candidates throughout Greater London and the Northern adn Southern Home Counties.
The role of Procurement Analyst - Technology is newly established to maximise the efficiency and minimise the cost of the procurement of technology within the business. A successful candidate must thrive in a fast paced environment with demanding deadlines and under high pressure to deliver incredible results.
A grounding in the financial industry and a keen interest in the commercial aspect of running a business are required.The candidate will lead negotiations, structure contracts and engage with the world’s leading investment managers.
- Software asset management / licensing
- Software renewals
- Analyse and provide sound commercial input on sourcing requirements
- Work with key stakeholders to define requirements, design and recommend sourcing strategies and run go-to-market exercises.
- Contribute to the savings targets of the team.
- Create and improve reporting across the organisation
- Administer the inventory management, contract management and finance tools as required so that we record accurate information
- Negotiate with suppliers to obtain the best value and terms and conditions
- Continuous improvement of departmental processes and procedures
- Collaborate with key stakeholders such as finance, legal and COOs across the business
- Organise and provide project management assistance where required to achieve the desired results
- Supplier relationship management
- Graduate level or higher
- Inventory management – intermediate
- Process documentation – intermediate
- Project management - entry
- Strategic sourcing - Intermediate
- Category management - Intermediate
- Contract management - Intermediate
- Business Law – Intermediate
- Excel – advanced
- PowerPoint - advanced
If you are career focussed and want to take the next step, this Procurement Analyst - Technology role is for you.
Apply today or email me on email@example.com to find out more.