Global Head of Corporate Services Procurement
Salary £90,000 - £100,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Petty
Date posted 24 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A well known FTSE 100 organisation is looking for a Global Head of Corporate Services Procurement to join their team based in London. You will be a key member of the European Procurement leadership team, able to develop and deliver strategies that support a range of business requirements. A subject matter across Corporate services, you will lead a high performing team ensuring alignment between the organisations needs and procurement objectives.
- Develop and implement the category sourcing strategy for Indirect and Related Services ensuring it is aligned with the overall business objectives. These services include Travel, professional services, insurance and other similar indirect procurement categories.
- Ensure all business regions fully optimise its procurement leverage through structured supplier rationalisation and consolidation programmes for both goods and services.
- Challenge business unit/countries when spend is not optimised (specification/demand/unit price)
- Build business cases to deliver required changes.
- Implement Group wide supply contracts, including preparation of tender documentation, contractual terms and conditions, and mechanisms to monitor and review supply chain performance.
- Establish key external market contacts to ensure relevant market intelligence is available to the business and factored into key decision making processes.
- Provide category expertise in supporting business development activity and service solution design.
- Source, negotiate and contract with key suppliers, ensuring supply chain solutions meet the business requirements and deliver value for money.
- Establish clear KPI’s and SLA’s, in line with business requirements, and manage supplier performance against these within a culture of continuous improvement.
- Ensure full contractual and legal compliance of goods and services ensuring suppliers perform strictly in line with all contractual conditions, service commitments and legislative requirements.
- Demonstrable experience in a professional purchasing role, within a FTSE 100 or equivalent global business.
- Previous experience of selecting and managing suppliers in the categories of Travel (Hotels, Airlines, Travel Agents etc), Insurance Services, Professional Services (Consultants, Training, Finance etc)
- Previous experience in managing large outsourced services contracts essential.
- Contract negotiation, drafting and management of tendering processes including contracts up to the value of £100M.
- Strong commercial acumen, advanced knowledge of contract law, good financial management and proven communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Experienced in the set up and utilisation of eProcurement, eAuction and on line Catalogue Ordering Systems, such as SAP and Ariba preferable.
If you are a senior procurement professional, with experience manging a large spend across the Corporate services category, driving and developing a high performing team, then I would love to hear from you.
Please give me a call on 0207 5098962 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org