Salary £41,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Sam Trinder
Date posted 15 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My global banking client based in London is looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to join their active and efficient team. The role's remit is based in the Middle East and Europe and will deal with a relationships between procurement and international stakeholders, effectively managing and leveraging business associates to drive saving and efficiency.
The Procurement Manager is part of the Procurement team and is responsible for setting the strategies for managing and negotiating all external spend in order to optimise supplier spend, balancing costs against service levels and risks. Reporting into the Category Lead the Procurement Manager will develop and manage category strategies throughout key spend sub-categories and functions spend.
- Leveraging relationships with senior stakeholders in Europe and the Middle East
- Operating as a ‘trusted business advisor’ representing Procurement
- Ensuring that Business and Procurement strategies are aligned, and liaise between the Category teams
- Representing the senior manager at relevant Procurement and Business forums
- Using relevant data to create strategic business plans
- Leveraging relationships to engage the wider business into Category Plans and initiatives
- Working with Category Leads to drive best value from suppliers
- Working with Euopean and Middle Eastern stakeholders to establish demand history and predictions, which can be translated into resource requirements.
- Assisting with late engagement, PSL compliance, and demand challenge within the business
- Supporting the Procurement Category Teams with the development of projects
- Ensuring Procurement strategies for the region are aligned with wider procurement strategies.
- Act as key interface to both local stakeholder community and the Category Procurement Teams.
- Obtaining relevant commercial information
- Leveraging relationships to support Category Plans and initiatives
- Supporting applicable Transaction Cycles for the businesses operating within Euope and the Middle East
- Supporting the Category Teams with the development of a project pipeline for their BU/Function
- Identifying the target dependant deals within each Category and, with the assistance of the Head of Spend & Performance Management, closely monitoring and supporting the delivery of these deals
If you are career focussed and want to take the next step, this Procurement Manager role is for you.
Apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.