Salary £30000 - £45000 per annum + Package
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Ryan Keane
Date posted 30 March 2017
A leading chemical manufacturing organisation are currently looking to recruit for a Indirect Buyer for their site based in the Greater Manchester / Lancashire area. The organisation currently supply various chemical based products for retail and domestic use and would be looking at candidates who have any area of indirect purchasing experience.
The role will be reporting into the head of procurement ad will require candidates to have an understanding within the Buyer / Strategic procurement field.
- Implement and identify cost saving opportunities with new and existing clients / stakeholders
- Manage various indirect procurement spend for the site
- Act as the professional point of contact with regards to all procurement requirements
- Gather and develop market knowledge for various procurement, supply chain, market trends across the UK
- Establish and maintain commercially viable contracts with existing and new client relationships
- Constantly monitor and evaluate category areas to ensure both internal and external stakeholders are being serviced equally
- Degree educated, CIPS qualified or relevant work experience
- Ideally at least 3 years in a Procurement based role is essential
- Experience within an Indirect Procurement / Buyer based position
- Experience working within a Manufacturing / Chemical / Pharmaceutical organisation would be highly sort after
- Strong stakeholder management across various stakeholders and sites
- Efficient ERP/MRP system knowledge
Please note, travel will be required as part of this role.
Offering a salary between £35,000 to £45,000 + Package, this is an excellent opportunity for a Indirect Buyer / Senior Buyer to work with a nationally recognised organisation in the Greater Manchester / Lancashire area.
Apply below or to find out more about the Indirect Buyer / Senior Buyer role in the Greater Manchester / Lancashire area, contact Ryan Keane on Ryan.Keane@robertwalters.com or call +44 (0)1612407484 quoting the reference 2594360