IS Procurement Lead
Salary £40000 - £55000 per annum
Consultant Chris Miller
Date posted 20 February 2017
As part of the Finance & Business Services Division of this regulatory body, the IS Procurement Lead will be responsible for contributing to the overall strategy for IT procurement projects. The role will be based at the organisation's office in Canary Wharf.
Key responsibilities – IS Procurement Lead
- Define and implement the procurement strategy for IT projects, identifying cost saving and value adding initiatives
- Deliver OJEU and Government Framework tender processes
- Own key vendor relationships focusing on collaboration and performance management
- Advising stakeholders and internal customers on sourcing options and best-in-class commercial Procurement models
- Contribute to the IT Procurement team’s capability, compliance and overall company policy
Experience & skills – IS Procurement Lead
- Extensive experience in delivering end-to-end procurement processes for IT projects or programmes within the public sector
- Significant experience in negotiating contracts and renewals across IT spend categories, leading commercial negotiations and demonstrative track record of managing IT vendors with annual £multi-million spend
- Experience working within the Public Contracts Regulations (EU Procurement Directives) and delivering OJEU and Government Framework procurement processes.
- MCIPS or willingness to attain
- Experience of undertaking procurement in a Professional Services or Financial Services environment.
About the organisation
The organisation is a leading financial regulatory body focusing on the regulation of conduct by both retail and wholesale financial services firms.
To apply for this outstanding role please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply below.