Salary £25000 - £30000 per annum + package
Consultant Chris Miller
Date posted 22 February 2017
The Procurement Analyst will support the VP European Procurement to achieve agreed objectives in line with procurement strategy, working with senior team members and key stakeholders to identify procurement opportunities across diverse category areas. The role will be based at the organisation's London office.
About the role
You will be responsible for ensuring that procurement plans are established and maintained, and for creating / enhancing strong links within the functions to maximise purchasing power and to guarantee that the best terms and conditions are agreed for all major purchases.
Key responsibilities – Procurement Analyst
- Perform spend analysis and savings modelling
- Prepare Requests for Information and Requests for Proposals
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and stakeholders to obtain and understand all required data sets and relevant information
- Work horizontally across all categories, interrogating data and providing support for category teams
- Provide support for tender process, including selection of contractors and provision of all relevant contract and schedule documentation
- Support analysis of bidders’ submissions
- Provide accurate monthly reporting as requested
Experience & skills – Procurement Analyst
- Proven track record in previous procurement analyst role, with ability to analyse multiple categories of spend
- Working knowledge and understanding of tendering and procurement processes
- Highly numerate with strong financial acumen
- Excellent analytical skills
- IT and MS Office proficient (especially Excel)
- Degree level or equivalent (especially accounting, finance, maths and similar subjects)
- Ideally working towards CIPS diploma, previous experience in a Procurement/Commercial
About the organisation
The organisation is a leading global hospitality management and real estate group with 120 hotels in 79 business and leisure destinations in Asia, Australasia, Europe, the Middle East and North America.
To apply for this outstanding role please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply below.