Salary £35000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Ryan Keane
Date posted 15 February 2017
A leading Bank, Insurance, Financial services organisation are currently looking to recruit for an Senior Buyer / Category Manager position for their site based in the Greater Manchester area. The organisation are looking for candidates that specialise within the Indirect procurement industry – focusing predominantly on the Indirect categories.
About the Procurement Manager Role:
- Establish and maintain commercially viable contracts with existing and new client relationships
- Constantly monitor and evaluate the Procurement departments services to ensure both internal and external stakeholders are being serviced equally
- Provide company wide statistical data regarding all costs and efficiencies across the IT contract departments
- Support the Procurement function and all critical business projects
- Analyse and identify opportunities for further improvement across categories, business units and regions
- Achieve commercial value targets, improve supplier performance, maximise supplier collaboration
- Manage 3rd party contracts for specialist commercial contracts and suppliers
- Degree educated or relevant work experience
- CIPS (or working towards) educated or working towards would be ideal
- Experience of spend for any form Indirect area, focusing Professional Services, HR, Marketing, 3rd party contracts, IT, Finance, Banking is desirable
- Experience within a Banking, Insurance, Financial Services would be a strong advantage but isn’t essential
- Experience of working within significant change environments is required
- Strong commercial awareness and a proven track record of procurement success
- Strong Excel, problem solving and analytical skills is essential
- Excellent work ethic is essential as the organisation is growing extremely well
- Experience adhering to SLAs/KPIs across various areas of the organisation would be an advantage
Offering a salary circa £35,000 - £50,000 with excellent additional package, this truly is an exciting opportunity for a developing procurement professional or Senior Buyer / Indirect Category Manager with an experience within the IT & Indirect markets to work with one of the most well recognised Bank, Insurance, Finance Services organisation within in its respective field, based in Greater Manchester/North West.
Apply below or to find out more about Senior Buyer job contact Ryan Keane on +441612407484 / email@example.com quoting the reference 2574610 or apply online below.