Salary £28000 - £30000 per annum
Consultant Giuseppe Nasca
Date posted 08 February 2017
This global company based in Berkshire, is a rapidly growing international manufacturing business, with a five year expansion plan throughout the EMEA region. They are currently looking for a highly self-motivated Inventory Analyst to drive improvement through there supply chain. You will play a highly influential role in developing a best in class procurement function.
- Working as a part of the global team, the Inventory Analyst will be expected to deliver exceptional logistics and management expertise both locally and internationally, and contribute to the EMEA development strategy
- You will need to provide insight and support to all key stakeholders across the business, communicating PO and inventory availability meticulously, ensuring that information sharing is both appropriate and efficient
- Developing and leading a continuous improvement program in the supply chain
- This key role requires some relevant experience but more importantly a desire for personal development. As the person directly responsible for inventory control, you will need to set an unparalleled standard of performance, and lead the business in procurement and analysis.
- Strong Excel skills required
- Degree educated
- Ideally exposure to analytical work / inventory data
This is a fantastic opportunity for a free-thinking and critical analyst that has the drive to pursue perfection within a fast-paced environment. Please apply if you meet this criteria.