Salary £40000 - £60000 per annum
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Ryan Keane
Date posted 28 November 2016
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Procurement Manager role within a global bank based in the Greater Manchester area. Experience within an indirect Senior / Procurement Manager background covering professional services, HR, marketing, 3rd party contracts, Insurance, IT, finance, banking are highly sort after.
About the Procurement Manager Role:
- Establish and maintain commercially viable contracts with existing and new client relationships
- Constantly monitor and evaluate the Procurement departments services to ensure both internal and external stakeholders are being serviced equally
- Provide company wide statistical data regarding all costs and efficiencies across the contract departments
- Support the eProcurement function
- Analyse and identify opportunities for further improvement across categories, business units and regions
- Achieve commercial value targets, improve supplier performance, maximise supplier collaboration
- Manage all areas of RFIs t find the best commercial ability for the organisation
- Degree educated or relevant work experience
- CIPS (or working towards) educated or working towards would be ideal
- Experience of spend for any form Indirect area, focusing Professional Services, HR, Marketing, 3rd party contracts, IT, Finance, Banking is desirable
- Experience within a Banking, Insurance, Financial Services would be an advantage but isn’t essential
- Strong commercial awareness and a proven track record of procurement success
- Strong Excel, problem solving and analytical skills is essential
- Excellent work ethic is essential as the organisation is growing extremely well
- Experience adhering to SLAs/KPIs across various areas of the organisation would be an advantage
Offering a salary circa £40,000-£60,000 with excellent additional package, this truly is an exciting opportunity for a developing procurement professional or Senior / Procurement Manager with an experience within the indirect markets to work with one of the most well recognised banks within in its respective field, based in Greater Manchester/North West.
Apply below or to find out more about Procurement Manager job contact Ryan Keane on +441612407484 / firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 2528130 or apply online below.