Procurement Operations Manager
Salary £55000 - £65000 per annum
Consultant Chris Miller
Date posted 24 November 2016
The Procurement Operations Manager will be responsible for supporting the implementation of the Procurement Operating model envisaged for the business. The role will be based at the organisation's London office.
About the role
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the Procurement Operations Manager will be responsible for supporting the implementation of the Procurement Operating model envisaged for the business. The role will be based at the organisation's London office.
Key responsibilities - Procurement Operations Manager
- Global Process Owner for the procurement processes, policies and systems.
- Define and implement procurement best practice, ensure competitive tendering and negotiation to leverage best value future-proof commercials and robust contract-worthy collateral.
- Deliver contract cost savings, maximise value and effective manage commercial risk and exposure.
- Support opportunity assessments to determine cost/relationship exposure, prepare savings plans and report against targets with budget holders.
- Drive procurement cross-departmental collaboration and establish working efficiencies.
Experience & skills - Procurement Operations Manager
- Knowledge of integrated computer based procurement systems (SAP/ERP).
- Management of end to end RFP/ERP systems and processes, contract award and supplier management methodologies.
- Strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
- Familiar with standard/simple contractual frameworks.
- Educated to degree level.
About the organisation
The organisation is a leading innovator in the area of consumer data, science and research.
How to apply
To apply for this outstanding role please send your up to date CV to email@example.com or click apply below.