Head of Procurement
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Lee Carey
Date posted 17 November 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Global market leading brand who are looking to recruit a new Head of Procurement based at their Head Office in Greater Manchester.
Head of Procurement Main Purpose:
To establish an effective group procurement strategy and develop a successful procurement function, ensuring delivery of savings ensuring a high level of customer service.
Head of Procurement Main Duties:
- Create and implement a Group Procurement strategy that fits into the business model of a Global business.
- Establish an effective supplier relationship management process, ensuring service is balance against savings
- Lead key critical projects to Identify potential new suppliers that meet the expectations of the organisation.
- Work alongside the Head of Supply chain to develop and implement end to end supply chain systems and processes
- Proven experience of implementing a procurement strategy for a Global blue chip organisation
- MCIPS or equivalent.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree or equivalent
- Experienced in managing multiple procurement categories, including marketing, FM, logistics and professional services.
If you are interested in this excellent role with a Globally recognised business click to apply or contact Lee Carey at Robert Walters for further information.