Consultant Hannah McDonnell
Date posted 16 November 2016
An opportunity has arisen to work as a Sourcing Manager on an exciting new team, within a global bank, based in Manchester city centre.
The Sourcing Manager role entails:
- Managing the global procurement and deals for the Sourcing team
- Aiding in coordinating contracts and executing deals of high value
- Negotiating with suppliers and recommending preferred suppliers
- Supporting the e-procurement function
- Analysing and identifying opportunities for improvement and savings across categories, business units and regions
- Achieving commercial value targets, improving supplier performance and maximising supplier collaboration
The Sourcing Manager will need to have:
- A degree or equivalent
- Experience with dealing with large contracts
- 2+ years of working within the procurement field
- Experience of dealing with suppliers
- Microsoft office proficiency
It is desirable, but not necessary, for the Sourcing Manager to have:
- IT/Telecoms/Technology buying experience
- Indirects experience
- Financial services industry experience
- CIPS/Working towards CIPS level 3 or above OR Masters Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Offering a competitive salary with a benefits package, this is a great opportunity for an ambitious Procurement professional ready to take the next step in their career within a globally recognised firm.
Apply below or to find out more about the role please either email or call me.