Consultant Hannah McDonnell
Date posted 09 November 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of a new sourcing team based in Manchester with a globally recognised bank. An excellent opportunity for anyone looking to move to the next step in their procurement career.
About the Buyer role:
- Manage the global procurement and deals for the Sourcing team and supporting the category managers in their commercial requirements
- Aid the team in coordinating contracts and executing deals
- Negotiate with suppliers
- Support the eProcurement function
- Analyse and identify opportunities for further improvement across categories, business units and regions
- Achieve commercial value targets, improve supplier performance, maximise supplier collaboration
Your requirements for the Buyer role:
- Working knowledge of contract negotiations, finance or commercial sourcing activities
- 2+ years of procurement experience (analyst or buyer)
- Experience of dealing with suppliers
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
Offering a competitive salary with an excellent additional package, this truly is a great opportunity for an ambitious Procurement professional to work within a globally recognised bank.
Apply below or to find out more about the Buyer role get in touch with me directly by phone or email.