Facilities Category Manager
Salary car allowance 550
Consultant Lee Carey
Date posted 27 October 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Category Manager for a Global manufacturer based at their head office near Shropshire.
Main Facilities Category Manager responsibilities:
- To put in place a strategic Category Management process for the Facilities department
- To support the delivery of key KPI’s for Group Procurement
- To deliver significant savings within key sub categories while managing the risk element
- To manage the supply base to ensure they deliver BEST Quality, Service, Cost, Innovation & Continual Improvement with internal customers and our supply base.
- Create a detailed spend analysis that can identify the priorities for their strategic plan
- To ensure engagement is in place with stakeholders to understand their needs / requirements and develop Category Strategies obtaining business sign off
- To aid the SAP implementation ensuring the procurement policy and audit compliance is in place throughout the UK Group
- Drive cost reduction projects and monitor achievement performance against target and implementation times
- Identify future value creation opportunities from external benchmarking and best practice
- Rationalise supply base and leverage spend within the Group for the Facilities department
Key skills & experience
- Significant experience in FM Procurement
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and influence strong commercial relationships with key suppliers / internal customers
- Ability to think strategically and plan for the longer term without forgoing the ability to understand issues operationally
- Educated to degree level or similar including CIPS/MCIPS
If you are interested in the Facilities Category Manager role, click to apply or contact Lee Carey at Robert Walters for further information.