Consultant Hannah McDonnell
Date posted 24 October 2016
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Buyer role within a global bank based in Manchester.
About the Buyer role:
- Manage the global procurement and deals for the Sourcing team
- Aid the team in executing deals
- Support the eProcurement function
- Analyse and identify opportunities for further improvement across categories, business units and regions
- Achieve commercial value targets, improve supplier performance, maximise supplier collaboration
Your requirements for the Buyer role:
- Working knowledge of contract negotiations, finance or commercial sourcing activities
- 2+ years of procurement experience
- Experience of dealing with suppliers
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Background in the Banking, Financial Services, Insurance industry handling categories such as IT or telecommunications would be desirable
Offering a competitive salary with an excellent additional package, this truly is a great opportunity for an ambitious Procurement professional to work within a globally recognised bank.
Apply below or to find out more about the Buyer role get in touch with me directly by phone or email.