Procurement Contract Analyst
Salary £28000 - £30000 per annum
Consultant Chris Miller
Date posted 14 September 2016
One of the world’s largest private sector employers offering a broad range of specialised solutions in the security sector. With offices in Central London, they are now seeking to recruit a Procurement Contract Analyst to support driving the implementation of best-practice procurement strategies. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving procurement function and develop a strong foundation in a procurement career.
- As Procurement Contract Analyst you will be responsible for development, build and management of a Procurement Supplier Contract database (ensuring integrity of data), providing management to ensure supplier contracts & delegated authority documents are registered, monitored, maintained & made available to the business
- Accountable for the active co-ordination and monitoring of the Procurement element of the Risk Register (Risk Champion), identifying risks and escalating where necessary to category managers and/or Head of FM Category
- Driving compliance and business awareness of procurement buying channels
- Proactively supporting and challenging Buyers on supply chain risks, providing analysis, comment and data to support category managers with their tenders and category strategy build to drive out risk
Experience & skills
- Business degree
- At least 1-3 years practical experience as a Procurement Contract Analyst, ideally in a best-practice Procurement function
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Proven resilience at overcoming obstacles in the way of target delivery
- Proven track record to meet deadlines, drive results and inspire teams
- Ability to manage fluctuating workloads with a flexible approach to the fulfilment of work commitments
- SAP, Ariba, Excel skills
- Strong communication skills, using a range of techniques to the best effect
- Strong evidence of result and delivery
About the organisation
The organisation is one of the world’s largest private sector employers offering a broad range of specialised solutions in the security sector.
To apply for this outstanding role please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply below.