Technology Sourcing Manager
Salary £50000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, private health, pension
Location West London
Consultant James Franklin
Date posted 26 August 2016
A well known leader in the online gambling, gaming and leisure industry. They are currently looking to recruit a Technology Sourcing Manager to be based in London, responsible for all software, hardware and telecommunications spend.
This company is considered a retail and leisure / gambling business with approximately 600 sites across the UK and a very significant online presence.
The role of Technology Sourcing Manager is part of a 10 person procurement team, split across the UK. Based in West London and working closely with a range of stakeholders, you will be responsible for circa £70 - £80million spend across software, hardware and telecoms. The organisation has recently undertaken significant change and as such this role is a brownfield site offering significant opportunity to embed yourself within the business and assist with growing the procurement offering.
- Prioritisation and delivery of commercial and contractual negotiations against agreed savings targets within their category
- Drive cost reduction efforts through process improvements, contractual efficiencies and elimination of inefficient spending
- Take ownership of the full procurement life-cycle, including supplier relationship management, and risk management
- Build strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders and act as a functional bridge between external vendors and internal stakeholders (including senior management)
- Ability to create and implement a strategic plan for category management and supplier development
- The Technology Sourcing Manager should have prior experience is sourcing a range of procurement technologies from a previous large corporate
- Experience in a fast moving business would be advantageous such as banking, retail, FMCG
- Stakeholder management skills are paramount
- Full understanding of and ability to execute RFI/RFP and all tender processes
- Good knowledge of SLA’s, KPI’s, particularly with regard to enforcing those SLA’s and KPI’s
Please apply to this opportunity usuing the link provided.