Corporate Services Procurement Specialist
Salary £50000 - £65000 per annum + competitive package
Consultant Vanda Pickup
Date posted 25 August 2016
One of the most recognisable financial institutions is looking to hire a VP-level Corporate Services Procurement Specialist to join their EMEA procurement team. The role will focus on managing HR and Workforce spend across 22 countries, but will also allow versatile candidates to gain exposure across non-technology spends. Based in Central London, this role will offer outstanding exposure to best-in-class practices for EMEA sourcing across a broad range of categories.
About the Senior Corporate Services Procurement Specialist role:
You will be responsible for managing a broad range of spends and running global, regional and country-specific negotiations in a highly supportive team.
Key Senior Corporate Services Procurement Specialist responsibilities:
- Working closely with stakeholders to identify business needs, whilst at the same time driving procurement savings
- Coordinating and leading complex sourcing event projects. Managing multiple events concurrently
- Negotiate challenging acquisitions from the inception to completion
- Performing effective cost price analysis on complex proposals and being able to effectively communicate inconsistencies with to the bidders
- Perform market research to obtain market knowledge and use experience to develop negotiation strategies
- Maximise the competitive marketplace even when faced with the source-directed mentality
- Build broad-based business relationships across the organisation to skillfully influences peers and colleagues in order to promote or sell ideas
- Sourcing experience within Corporate Services, with experience in HR/Labour highly advantageous
- Capable of defining and influencing the supply strategy to achieve business results
- Able to use persuasion to build group consensus and resolve challenging situations
- Proven ability to work autonomously across multiple projects
- Strong desire to learn combined with existing commercial awareness, with a creative attitude to job execution
- Comfortable interacting with Senior Management teams throughout the organisation
- Experience within Financial Services industry advantageous
If you are a driven procurement professional looking to take the next step in your career, this Senior Procurement Specialist role provides excellent exposure with a recognised leader in the field.
Apply now, or contact me to find out more.