Salary £30,000 - £36,000 per annum
Consultant Charlotte Moore
Date posted 12 July 2022northern-west procurement-supply-chain/operations 2022-07-12 2022-09-10 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Liverpool Merseyside Moorgate road, Knowsley Industrial estate, Liverpool, L33 7XL GB L33 7XL GBP 30000 36000 36000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Auxilios has partnered with Robert Walters on the search for an Operations Manager to join the Delivery Operations Team in Liverpool.
We work with multiple clients at the forefront of online fulfilment and parcel delivery in the U.K. We are a fast growing Logistics company with huge ambition for expansion and looking for leaders with similar aspiration to join our team on this journey of growth and transformation.
We have vacancy for a Operations Manager to join our Delivery Operations team to help us serve our ever-growing client base. If you are you seeking a new challenge and eager to grow your career as an Operations professional, then come join us accelerate our growth journey in 2022.
What will I be required to do?
- Be accountable for execution of daily operations in line with client/customer performance targets
- Support daily operations, ensuring teams execute daily to achieve set weekly and monthly targets
- Lead, motivate, coach and support a team of shift managers and drivers to excel in their job
- Plan, Manage and Assign the team workload against agreed site level targets
- Recruit and Hire new members to the team
- Conduct performance reviews and provide line management to direct reports
- Monitor and track fleet assets to comply mandatory transport requirements
- Liaise with clients to ensure daily service levels are achieved
- Deputise as POC for the Area Manager on multiple client accounts when required
- Provide line management and leadership to all direct reports
- Help to set up new project teams to support growth and expansion in other areas
- Able to create & implement new standard operational processes to streamline for efficiency gains
- Responsible for operations budget and cost control at a site level
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Service level performance management in a Logistics sector preferred
- Workforce planning & Management
- Recruitment & Personnel Development
- Project and Change Management
- Communication & Presentation skills
- Cost & Resource management
- Client Relationship management
- Entrepreneurial mindset with tenacity to self-start & problem-solve
- Fleet & Asset Management
- Incident Management & Reporting
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in logistics operations, transport or similar field
- Familiar with supply chain management and transportation concepts like forecasting, planning,
- network optimisation and delivery performance
- Data driven based decision making; able to deep dive into root causes & design scalable solutions
- Proven experience of managing teams across different levels of expertise
- Able to challenge the status quo and design new operational processes and standards
- Proven experience of ability to set, manage and track against a set of key strategic KPIs
- Be accountable for performance results and customer/client deliverables
- Drive performance metrics, scorecard and regular business reviews reporting to senior leadership
- Be passionate about achieving results and improving the operations through process improvement
- Ability to work in a fast paced and rapidly-changing Logistics environment
- Proficient with IT and Microsoft Office Apps (Intermediate to Advanced)
- Experience of medium size operations; played a key role or been of the management team
- Experience of managing a small to mid-size team with 1-2 direct reports
- Been part of a growing organisation from start-up to exponential growth phase
- Prior experience of logistics operations in the military is welcomed
- Salary starting at £36k per annum with performance incentive bonuses
- 25 paid holidays
- Company Pension
** IF THIS INTERESTS YOU, WHY DON'T YOU APPLY AND WE WILL BE IN TOUCH **
Salary: £19,000 - £19,500 per annumLocation: ChesterDate posted: 25 July 2022Admin Assistant Chester £19,000-£19,500 Hybrid (Up to 3 days working from home!)
Salary: £30,000 - £36,000 per annumLocation: AltrinchamDate posted: 12 July 2022Auxilios has partnered with Robert Walters on the search for an Transport Manager to join the Delivery Operations Team in Manchester.
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 per annumLocation: ChesterDate posted: 03 August 2022A global manufacturing business based in the Chester area are looking for a Logistics Administrator to join their team. As Logistics Administrator you will be responsible for providing general administrative support to the supply chain & logistics teams, supporting with PO input and analysing data and spotting trends.
Salary: £44,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: WythenshaweDate posted: 02 August 2022Job title: Business Intelligence Specialist Reporting to: Business Intelligence Manager Location: Trident 2, Manchester, with some domestic and international travel
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: LancashireDate posted: 28 July 2022A leading FMCG business based in Lancashire are looking for a Inventory Manager to join their team. As Inventory Manager you will be responsible for creating and implementing inventory strategies to drive inventory accuracy working with multiple IT systems.