UK Country Manager
Consultant Lee Carey
Date posted 31 July 20192019-08-05 2019-09-29 trade-and-services Manchester Greater Manchester GB M3 3HF GBP 50000 75000 75000 YEAR Durotec Durotec https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/durotec-logo.gif
Durotec has partnered with Robert Walters to recruit a UK County Manager in a home-based role.
Durotec Glastone SL are a successful and expanding group of companies who provide an innovative service and range of concrete flooring products to a varied client base as well as being the sole distributor of Cure Crete in Western Europe.
The Group has highly ambitious growth plans and now require a UK Country Manager, initially home-based to lead the expansion within the UK.
Duties of the UK Country Manager include:
- Management of the day-to-day UK Sales and Operations, working closely and reporting back regularly to the Head office in Spain
- Development and implementation of the company's UK business strategy and its corresponding marketing policies.
- Monitor offers and quotes to customers, taking care of them in order to meet their needs
- Manage and develop a UK client portfolio including blue chip retail businesses ensuring a high level of customer service in maintained.
- Design, implement and organise the UK commercial network.
- Lead Continuous improvement projects with the clear objective of increasing the performance of available resources and organisational efficiency.
- Recruitment and Development of staff within the UK Office
- Minimum 5 years sales experience within the UK construction industry
- Ideally degree qualified or similar qualification
- Bi-Lingual Spanish/English
- Strong drive and business acumen with the ability to demonstrate a customer-first attitude.
- Proficient analytical skills with strong attention to detail, investing mindset
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to lead, train and inspire others
- Comfortable in fast scaling small company environment
The UK Country Manager will be initially home-based until a suitable Head office is set up in the Manchester or Liverpool region. The successful candidate will be expected to travel extensively throughout the UK and to the Head office on a regular basis.
The salary on offer will be competitive with an excellent bonus and comes with a company car.
All applications will be managed by Lee Carey at Robert Walters