Group Operations Director
Salary £100,000 - £130,000 per annum + 40% bonus, car, pension
Location North West EnglandFULL_TIME
Consultant Richard Lamplugh
Date posted 26 June 20192019-06-26 2019-08-25 fmcg Lancashire GB GBP 100000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic opportunity to work for a well known and highly respected blue chip manufacturer. They require an Operations Director with experience running multiple manufacturing facilities, strong technically in a fast paced processing operation with wider business experience managing stakeholders in an international matrix supply chain. The role will have responsibility for stabilising a operation in the north west and responsibility for operations in the US and the far east with a small amount of travel.
As the Group Operations Director you will be responsible for motivating, developing and managing a team providing a sense of direction and structure. The business is in a phase of growth having recently received a significant investment driven by a need for R&D and NPI to deliver market share
You will drive change, promote a safety first culture, identify and implement continuous improvements, define and provide KPI's, manage and prioritise capital investment plans for the continuing development of the site, manage and represent the plant to the wider business as the operation targets a move to world class manufacturing.
To be considered for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Graduate level in Engineering or Chemistry in a wcm environment
- Experience in global or multi site management positions with knowledge and skills in manufacturing, supply chain, EHS
- Wider business knowledge in delivering growth and working with global stakeholders to support the group operational strategy
- Experience of world class manufacturing processes
- Ability to instigate, influence and manage change
- Product Life-cycle management and new product introduction
- Working knowledge of lean manufacturing tools
This opportunity is with a global market leading organisation who provide custom-made solutions to a wide range of industries.
Please apply below or speak to Richard Lamplugh on 01612407453 or email email@example.com