Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Timothy Burrows
Date posted 06 June 20192019-06-06 2019-08-05 manufacturing-and-production Altrincham Cheshire GB GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A very successful Manufacturing Company have an exciting opportunity to join them as a Plant Manager. The role will involve a new site build and operational leadership of the site once complete.
Key Responsibilities of the Plant Manager:
- To lead an exciting new site build from early planning stages.
- To manage all areas of operation once the build is complete.
- To manage the sites P&L Budget.
- To ensure all Health & Safety expectations are met.
- To set and manage KPI to control operational performance.
- To recruit, train and develop site team members.
- To identify and to lead Continuous Improvement Opportunities.
- To plan and manage resources in line with set budgets.
- To work closely with the Logistics Department to ensure the process line and Dispatch runs smoothly.
- To deliver excellent customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Experience and confidence in new site builds.
- Experience in managing teams within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Confidence in communicating effectively with other departments within a large business.
- Understanding of Health & Safety Best Practice.
- Experience in leading Continuous Improvement Projects.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
To be considered for this position apply below or for more information please call Tim Burrows at Robert Walters on 0161 240 7489.