Technical Compliance Manager
Salary Up to £32,000 per annum
Consultant Timothy Burrows
Date posted 16 May 20192019-05-16 2019-07-15 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Cheadle Cheshire GB GBP 32000 32000 32000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A successful Cosmetics Business have a very exciting opportunity to join them as a Technical Compliance Manager.
Key Responsibilities of the Technical Compliance Manager:
- To ensure compliance of new and existing products with global legislative requirements (EU Cosmetic Regulation, REACH, CLP, FDA, Prop.65, etc).
- To Liaise with Third Party Manufacturing businesses to ensure products meet regulations.
- To work closely with colleagues in the buying team to ensure suppliers are complying with regulations.
- To provide strong technical support to suppliers, internal and external customers.
- To manage operational performance of the Technical Team.
- To create, monitor and manage KPI's to ensure functional objectives are met.
- To maintain and submit packaging waste obligation data to the relevant authorities, and to assure full compliance with the regulations governing the placement of packaging on the global market.
- Self motivated who can work alone as well as in a team.
- Confident in communicating with Stakeholders.
- Solid Problem Solving Skills.
- Strong Organisation Skills
- Ability to prioritise busy workloads.
- Good Commercial Understanding.
To be considered for the position apply below or to discuss in more detail, call Tim Burrows on 0161 240 7489 or email firstname.lastname@example.org