Operations Support Director
Salary £90,000 - £100,000 per annum + up to 50% bonus, Private Medical
Consultant Mat Knutton
Date posted 07 January 2019 2019-01-072019-03-08 utilities Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The Operations Support Director will be joining a fast growing, innovative, and technology-lead business, playing a pivotal role in the creation and delivery of an operations plan; harnessing technology to deliver people, customer and commercial benefit.
This Operations Support Director role offers an excellent opportunity to have significant impact within a progressive environment; the business has grown an developed rapidly, and as such tech, people and processes need to evolve to support this, as well as the increased complexity across channels.
You will report to the COO, and will be accountable for ensuring front-line operations are adequately support to deliver day-to-day operations effectively and efficiently. Heading up a function of 60, you will have strong leadership skills, as well as the gravitas to deal at board level.
Sitting as a key role within the SMT, key responsibilities are:
- Creation and leadership of an effective operations support function.
- People development: developing managers and leaders committed to growing others within the organisation.
- Developing and implementing forecasts to support all functions of the business.g
- Delivery of budget in relation to operational support costs and recruitment under forecasting and planning across ops.
- Leadership of back-office provisioning functions.
- Managing a programme to deliver automation and process improvement.
- Leading the Product Operations team to own the end to end product journey, key supplier relationships, and auditing of business processes.
- Contact strategy for operations.
- Service delivery in operations areas.
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience leading technical and back-office teams in a senior operations role, supporting a fast growing and complex business.
- Commercial astuteness; ideally with previous P&L responsibility.
- Experience in change, contact centre technologies, forecasting and planning.
- Experience shaping and scaling operations functions.
- Effective leadership of call centre activities.
- Successful scoping and delivery of operations-wide change projects.
- The ability to set and manage strategic goals and initiatives.
If you are a senior operations professional, interested in joining a fast growing, and genuinely unique, Manchester based business as an Operations Support Director, get in touch on 0161 240 7478 or firstname.lastname@example.org