Salary £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Location North West EnglandFULL_TIME
Consultant Sam Arlond
Date posted 13 July 2022northern-west procurement-supply-chain/manufacturing 2022-07-13 2022-09-11 fmcg Skelmersdale GB GBP 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Manufacturing business Looking for a Facilities Manager with a NEBOSH
Facilities Manager – Overview
A manufacturer currently requires a Facilities Manager This is an excellent time to join an expanding company.
Facilities Manager – Responsibility
- Manage all aspects of facility maintenance
- Drive safety and environment risk assessment and develop/implement appropriate controls.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Business process safety management programme and support deployment in the site and support the application of Business guidelines and procedures for Process Safety assessment.
- Influence senior management and drive safety and environmental leadership through line management
- Monitor site legal compliance and ensure the site meets all local/national regulatory requirements and standards, provide advice on national legislation requirements & implement relevant procedures and policies
- Work closely with Occupational Health personnel to identify and mitigate risks which may lead to occupational ill health
Facilities Manager - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Facilities Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Experience in facilities management
- Experience in a health and safety in a FMCG manufacturing environment
If you would like to be considered for this position please email your up to date CV too Sam.Arnold@RobertWalters.com
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: RochdaleDate posted: 21 July 2022A Leading FMCG business based in the Rochdale area are looking for a Supply Planner to join their team. This is a 12 month contract initially with the potential for further extension. As Supply Planner you will be responsible for engaging closely with suppliers to manage inbound supply and ensuring inventory is kept within agreed parameters. This business offers a hybrid working policy with the expectation to be in the office 3 days a week.
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum + Excellent BenefitsLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 11 August 2022We’ve recently partnered with a leading construction company in the UK. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join their Manchester team as a Buyer! As a Buyer you will manage procurement activities, utilise effective procurement techniques that deliver contract requirements at the lowest overall cost.
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 per annumLocation: ChesterDate posted: 03 August 2022A global manufacturing business based in the Chester area are looking for a Logistics Administrator to join their team. As Logistics Administrator you will be responsible for providing general administrative support to the supply chain & logistics teams, supporting with PO input and analysing data and spotting trends.
Salary: £44,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: WythenshaweDate posted: 02 August 2022Job title: Business Intelligence Specialist Reporting to: Business Intelligence Manager Location: Trident 2, Manchester, with some domestic and international travel
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + Excellent BenefitsLocation: CheshireDate posted: 28 July 2022We’re currently working alongside a rapidly growing fashion and apparel business, based in Cheshire, who are looking for an experienced Merchandiser to join their team.