Consultant Tom Ranford
Date posted 02 September 20192019-09-02 2019-11-01 manufacturing-and-production Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A market leading Chemical Manufacturing business is recruiting a Manufacturing Manager to lead their warehousing and manufacturing process in South Birmingham.
As the Manufacturing Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Leading all manufacturing operations in the South Birmingham area
- Must have experience liaising with external customers
- Working closely with the Managing Director to set and manage operational budget
- Implement new processes and procedures to ensure the operation is in line with group standards
- Deliver transformation and cultural change through engagement and development of employees at all levels
- Implement a culture of open communication across all levels
- Manage the operation of the warehouse with respect to goods in/out and health & safety requirements, and oversee the re-labelling, and repacking.
- Develop capability for simple chemical processing and laboratory formulation activities.
The ideal Manufacturing Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in leading a manufacturing & Warehousing operation
- Chemical Engineering or chemical processing qualification/background
- Health & Safety Qualification is desirable
- Pharmaceutical experience is desirable
- Experience within a world class manufacturing environment
- A track record of implementation and driving change
- A hands-on leader, that drives operational performance through engagement
- A track record in driving continuous improvement and lean to successfully achieve significant operational and business improvements
- A track record on identifying talent and driving a culture of people development and organic career progression
If this role is of interest then please apply today or contact Tom Ranford on the Engineering team for more information.