Nightshift Production Manager
Salary £29,000 - £31,560 per annum
Consultant Timothy Burrows
Date posted 09 July 20192019-07-09 2019-09-07 manufacturing-and-production Knowsley Merseyside GB GBP 29000 31560 31560 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An fast growing food manufacturing business have an exciting opportunity to join them as a Night shift Production Manager.
Key Responsibilities of the Shift Production Manager:
- To motivate, manage and develop a team of Production Operatives on a Night shift.
- To be responsible of the Operation during Night Shift.
- To ensure Health & Safety Expectations are met during the Night Shift.
- To Recruit and Train Operatives when Needed.
- To manage operational performance using KPI's.
- To Identify and Lead Continuous Improvement Opportunities.
- To communicate with Senior Management Team on a regular basis.
- Experience in Leading a team of Production Operatives.
- Understanding the importance of Health & Safety.
- Experience in Training & Developing Colleagues.
- Understanding of KPI's.
- Experience in working within a fast paced food production facility.
- Self Motivated capable of solely leading the operation during a Night shift.
- Proven track record in Leading Continuous Improvement Projects.
To be considered for this role apply below, or for more information please call Tim Burrows on 0161 240 7489.