Shift Maintenance Technician
Salary £35,000 - £46,000 per annum
Consultant Timothy Burrows
Date posted 09 July 20192019-07-09 2019-09-07 engineering Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 35000 46000 46000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading manufacturing business have a very exciting opportunity to join them as a Shift Maintenance Technician.
Key Responsibilities of the Shift Maintenance Technician:
- To deliver effective maintenance and support to Plant Operations.
- To minimise Plant Stoppage Time.
- To work to Health & Safety Guidelines.
- To work as a Team across a 24-7 Shift Pattern.
- To identify opportunities of Improvement.
- To communicate with Key Stakeholders to manage Maintenance Schedule.
- To be self motivated in a fast paced and fast changing environment.
- Experienced in a similar Technician role within a Manufacturing Environment.
- 17th Edition Regulations.
- Understanding of Health & Safety Best Practice.
- A Team Player with passion for achievements and improvement.
- Self Motivation.
- Confident Communicator.
To be considered for this role, please apply below or for more information call Tim Burrows on 0161 240 7489.