Quality Control and Complaints Manager
Consultant Timothy Burrows
Date posted 29 May 20192019-05-29 2019-07-28 manufacturing-and-production Darlington County Durham GB GBP 37000 47000 47000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading manufacturing business have an exciting opportunity to join them as a Quality Control and Complaints Manager.
Key Responsibilities of the Quality Control and Complaints Manager:
- Manage all Quality Control Activity on the site.
- To manage the Customer Complaints process and ensure issues are dealt with promptly and professionally.
- Lead the use of QC Best Practice and Manufacturing Excellence.
- To create and manage KPI's to monitor and improve team performance.
- Actively monitor and lead training or development needs of the team.
- To ensure site health & safety procedures and expectations are met.
- Leading the development and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures for all QC activities eg standard test methods
- Experience within a Quality Control Manager position within large Chemical Manufacturing Business.
- Confident in solving customer complaints within a regulated environment.
- Understanding of Health & Safety regulations and processes.
- The ability to identify CI opportunities.
- Confident in delivering training and development to team where needed.
- Self motivated individual.
- Experience in managing teams within Manufacturing Environment.
To be considered for this opportunity apply below or for more information call me today on 0161 240 7489 or email firstname.lastname@example.org