Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Richard Lamplugh
Date posted 18 December 2018 2018-12-182019-02-16 fmcg UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A blue chip fmcg manucaturer in Cheshire are looking for a HSE manager. A great opportunity to join a stable, well invested business.
Reporting to the site operations manager this role is the lead health and safety position on site. Working with key stakeholders within operations you will work with all elements of the manufacturing site to effective health and safety policies. With a consultative style and delivery you will train, coach and advise teams on process and compliance, recommending new ways of working which enhance procedures way above minimum requirements.
- Build effective relationships with teams ensuring a string health and safety ethos
- continually develop health and safety capability through continuous improvement activity, seeking out best practice
- develop site wide training programmes to improve engagement.
To be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Nebosh Diploma or CMIOSH
- Developed a successful H&S culture within a manufacturing environment
- ISO9001, 14001, 18000 knowledge, looking to achieve 45001 accreditation
- Strong leadership capability
For further information please contact Richard Lamplugh on 01612407453 or email email@example.com or apply below