Consultant Abdul Walid
Date posted 29 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A market leading Manufacturing business is recruiting a Production Manager to lead their manufacturing operation in Derbyshire.
As the Production Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Leading all manufacturing and supply chain operations in the Derbyshire area
- Working closely with the Managing Director to set and manage operational budget
- Implement new processes and procedures to ensure the operation is in line with group standards
- Deliver transformation and cultural change through engagement and development of employees at all levels
- Implementing and driving a culture of continuous improvement and lean in order to maximise on operational efficiency and profitability
- Implement a culture of open communication across all levels
- Working closely HR Management on all people and HR related topics.
The ideal Production Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in leading an automotive/manufacturing operation
- Experience within a world class manufacturing environment
- A track record of implementation and driving change
- A hands-on leader, that drives operational performance through engagement
- A track record in driving continuous improvement and lean to successfully achieve significant operational and business improvements
- A track record on identifying talent and driving a culture of people development and organic career progression
My client is part of global manufacturing group, currently going through a very exciting journey of growth, both organically and through acquisition. Offering a major transformation and implementation opportunity for a successful production leader to transfer their knowledge and experience into a growing and profitable business.