Salary £18000 - £22000 per annum
Consultant Hannah McDonnell
Date posted 24 November 2016
An opportunity has arisen for a Procurement Analyst to work a 12 month fixed term contract for a leading global manufacturing company in Lancashire.
About the role:
You will provide a supporting role in a variety of Procurement initiatives relating to e-procurement technology, data standardisation and management information. The analyst will support a category team with spend analysis to support sourcing or supplier rationalisation projects.
Key responsibilities for the Procurement Analyst:
- Use a variety of software suites to generate reports
- Communicating and negotiating with suppliers
- Identifying saving opportunities
- Work independently and as part of a team
Qualifications and Experience for the Procurement Analyst:
- Procedural, methodical, logical and accurate
- IT literate - with proficient use of excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Some foreign language skills would be preferable but not necessary
- Degree or equivalent
If you would be interested in this role please click to apply or contact me by phone or email for more information.