Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Nina Matharu
Date posted 03 August 2022midlands procurement-supply-chain/logistics 2022-08-03 2022-10-02 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Nottingham Nottinghamshire GB GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
I am recruiting an experience Driver Trainer for a large logistics business based in Nottingham. You will support drivers, to improve their knowledge and understanding whilst allowing them to perform their duties in a safe and responsible manner. The successful candidate will be site based and will have added responsibilities that will include supporting the site with all aspects of driver training, coaching, mentoring, driver CPC training & delivery, driver development, and auditing
Key Responsibilities for the Driver Trainer
- Ensure company policies and government legislations are adhered to.
- Ensure documentation meet depot process and legislative requirements.
- Promote a culture where Health and Safety is part of our daily activities.
- Ensure driver Induction are fully completed and recorded and reviewed.
- Responsible for delivering CPC courses to drivers and shunters.
- Conduct a full and comprehensive training induction process to all drivers ensuring that drivers reach company standard.
- Conduct driver assessments at interview stage.
- Plan training sessions, review training and make improvements to training.
- Deliver training after accidents or investigations.
- Report any environmental or H&S incidents to Line Managers
- Other duties that may arise from operational requirements.
The Driver Trainer will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- The ability to effectively communicate, facilitate, present and train
- Have a comprehensive understanding of how to deliver engaging training and support material
- Competent in transport operations legislation
- A good knowledge of driver hour and health and safety legislations
- Have an LGV 1 Driving Licence
- Build good working relationships with work colleagues and our customers.
- Good PC Literacy including Word & Excel
- RTITB/FTA/LFL driver assessor qualification
- Registered with JAUPT for the delivery of DCPC
- First aid at Work Qualification
- Manual handling train the trainer or instructor (in date)
- PTLLS (level 3)
- IOSH (in date)
- Accident investigations
- Tacomaster knowledge
- Knowledge of working time regulations)
- Risk assessment/Safe systems of work writing
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annumLocation: RedditchDate posted: 12 August 2022As a Warehouse Manager you will be responsible for managing and leading a team of warehouse staff ensuring delivery of high performance levels. Motivate and develop team members to highest possible standards enhancing skills bases, engagement and future growth opportunities. This position is based in Redditch, 38 hours working week, Monday to Friday with some flexibility.
Salary: £37,000 - £40,000 per annumLocation: StaffordshireDate posted: 11 August 2022I am sourcing for an Import & Export Customs Controller to join large distribution company based in Staffordshire. In this role, you will ensure all the import & export compliance requirements are satisfied in an accurate and timely manner. This role will by hybrid working after the initial training period
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 per annumLocation: SolihullDate posted: 22 June 2022The Role: As a Warehouse Team Manager you will be responsible for managing and leading a team of warehouse staff ensuring delivery of high performance levels. Motivate and develop team members to highest possible standards enhancing skills bases, engagement and future growth opportunities. This position is based near Birmingham Airport, working a rotating shift – Days / Backs.
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annumLocation: West BromwichDate posted: 26 July 2022As a Supplier Quality Engineer you will be primarily responsible for assuring quality of goods supplied to the organisation. You will be responsible for upholding quality standards to ISO standards. As this role will be for a global business, the role will include travel to both domestic and international suppliers. The role will be based in West Bromwich offering a competitive salary. This role will suit a Quality Auditor who would enjoy travelling to different countries.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: LeicestershireDate posted: 12 August 2022Robert Walters is recruiting a Process Engineer for a world leading logistics business to join their Engineering Team in Leicestershire area.