Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 28 July 2022northern-west procurement-supply-chain/logistics 2022-07-28 2022-09-26 fmcg Lancashire Lancashire GB GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading FMCG business based in Lancashire are looking for a Inventory Manager to join their team. As Inventory Manager you will be responsible for creating and implementing inventory strategies to drive inventory accuracy working with multiple IT systems.
About the person:
- Create, document, train and implement a World Class accuracy across the business and its IT systems
- Drive best practice using inventory strategies across raw materials, packaging and finished goods
- Coordinate and manage the daily counts processes ensuring procedures are followed and ensuring system integrity is maintained
- Root cause analysis across inventory discrepancies, putting action plans in place to reduce error
About the person:
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent
- Knowledge of cycle count methodologies and inventory control techniques
- Customer centric mindset
- Analytical with excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong leadership skills
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: RochdaleDate posted: 21 July 2022A Leading FMCG business based in the Rochdale area are looking for a Supply Planner to join their team. This is a 12 month contract initially with the potential for further extension. As Supply Planner you will be responsible for engaging closely with suppliers to manage inbound supply and ensuring inventory is kept within agreed parameters. This business offers a hybrid working policy with the expectation to be in the office 3 days a week.
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annumLocation: North West EnglandDate posted: 13 July 2022Manufacturing business Looking for a Facilities Manager with a NEBOSH
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: LancashireDate posted: 13 June 2022A leading food business based in the Lancashire area are looking for a Demand Planner to join their team for an excellent opportunity.
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 per annumLocation: ChesterDate posted: 03 August 2022A global manufacturing business based in the Chester area are looking for a Logistics Administrator to join their team. As Logistics Administrator you will be responsible for providing general administrative support to the supply chain & logistics teams, supporting with PO input and analysing data and spotting trends.
Salary: £44,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: WythenshaweDate posted: 02 August 2022Job title: Business Intelligence Specialist Reporting to: Business Intelligence Manager Location: Trident 2, Manchester, with some domestic and international travel