Salary £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Location Trafford ParkFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlotte Moore
Date posted 12 July 2022northern-west procurement-supply-chain/logistics 2022-07-12 2022-09-10 recruitment-consultancy Trafford Park Greater Manchester Lynnfield house, Church street, Manchester, WA14 4DZ GB WA14 4DZ GBP 28000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Auxilios has partnered with Robert Walters on the search for an Logistics Recruiter to join the Delivery Operations Team in Manchester.
At Auxilios Logistics, our vision is to be the logistics partner of choice for your ecommerce fulfilment needs. We are a fast-growing logistics company and looking for an ambitious individual to join our ever-expanding team as we move into another exciting new phase.
If you are looking for the opportunity to progress in your career as a Recruitment professional, then come join us and we can make that happen for you.
You will be part of the Recruitment Operations team whose main goal is to ensure the Delivery Operations have adequate workforce to fulfil both client & customer demands daily.
Your primary responsibilities as a Talent Recruiter are working closely with operations managers, screening applicants via telephone, talking through recruitment processes, using an applicant tracking system, building relationships, conducting job briefings, arranging interviews, monitoring candidate onboarding journey, monitoring performance, managing a busy workload.
We are looking for candidates who have…
- Experience within a high-volume recruitment environment (Logistics & Transport sector a plus)
- Ability to work at pace and with accuracy
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office (at least intermediate user of MS Visio, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Experience with Application Tracking System (Fountain a plus)
- Highly motivated and determined
- Able to work under own initiative and to tight deadlines
Recruitment responsibilities (70%):
- Lead generation for potential candidates via online channels/social media & in-person networks
- Conduct pre-interview screening checks to find the right candidate
- Make outbound telephone calls to potential candidates
- Schedule in-person & virtual interviews
- Maintain the recruitment database
- Manage the onboarding experience journey from new joiner to Leaver
Administrator responsibilities (30%):
- Conduct Right-to-work checks and maintain a document management library
- Document business processes using MS Visio or other process mapping tools
- Create Standard Operating Procedure & One pager user guides
Reward & Remuneration:
- Starting salary of £26,000 per annum (plus quarterly performance bonuses)
- Sign-on bonus of £1000 upon reaching probation period
- Paid quarterly training towards your career development
This role is ideally suited to someone who has a solid 6 months to 1 years’ experience within Temp high-volume Recruitment, looking to work for an employer who look after and invest in you.
** IF THIS INTERESTS YOU, WHY DON'T YOU APPLY AND WE WILL BE IN TOUCH **
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 per annumLocation: ChesterDate posted: 03 August 2022A global manufacturing business based in the Chester area are looking for a Logistics Administrator to join their team. As Logistics Administrator you will be responsible for providing general administrative support to the supply chain & logistics teams, supporting with PO input and analysing data and spotting trends.
Salary: £44,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: WythenshaweDate posted: 02 August 2022Job title: Business Intelligence Specialist Reporting to: Business Intelligence Manager Location: Trident 2, Manchester, with some domestic and international travel
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: LancashireDate posted: 28 July 2022A leading FMCG business based in Lancashire are looking for a Inventory Manager to join their team. As Inventory Manager you will be responsible for creating and implementing inventory strategies to drive inventory accuracy working with multiple IT systems.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + Excellent BenefitsLocation: CheshireDate posted: 28 July 2022We’re currently working alongside a rapidly growing fashion and apparel business, based in Cheshire, who are looking for an experienced Merchandiser to join their team.
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: FrodshamDate posted: 28 July 2022I'm currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Senior Buyer position with my global manufacturing client based in Cheshire that offers excellent flexible working