Salary £38,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Nina Matharu
Date posted 04 July 2022south-east procurement-supply-chain/logistics 2022-07-04 2022-09-02 transport-and-rail Oxford Oxfordshire GB GBP 38000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
I am recruiting an experience Driver Trainer for a large logistics business based in Oxford. You will support drivers, to improve their knowledge and understanding whilst allowing them to perform their duties in a safe and responsible manner. The successful candidate will be site based and will have added responsibilities that will include supporting the site with all aspects of driver training, coaching, mentoring, driver CPC training & delivery, driver development, and auditing.
Key Responsibilities for the Driver Trainer
- Ensure company policies and government legislations are adhered to.
- Ensure documentation meet depot process and legislative requirements.
- Promote a culture where Health and Safety is part of our daily activities.
- Ensure driver Induction are fully completed and recorded and reviewed.
- Responsible for delivering CPC courses to drivers and shunters.
- Conduct a full and comprehensive training induction process to all drivers ensuring that drivers reach company standard.
- Conduct driver assessments at interview stage.
- Plan training sessions, review training and make improvements to training.
- Deliver training after accidents or investigations.
- Report any environmental or H&S incidents to Line Managers
- Other duties that may arise from operational requirements.
The Driver Trainer will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- The ability to effectively communicate, facilitate, present and train
- Have a comprehensive understanding of how to deliver engaging training and support material
- Competent in transport operations legislation
- A good knowledge of driver hour and health and safety legislations
- Have an LGV 1 Driving Licence
- Build good working relationships with work colleagues and our customers.
- Good PC Literacy including Word & Excel
- RTITB/FTA/LFL driver assessor qualification
- Registered with JAUPT for the delivery of DCPC
- First aid at Work Qualification
- Manual handling train the trainer or instructor
- PTLLS (level 3)
- Accident investigations
- Tacomaster knowledge
- Knowledge of working time regulations)
- Risk assessment/Safe systems of work writing
Salary: £37,000 - £42,000 per annumLocation: SurreyDate posted: 05 August 2022A global tech company based in Surrey are looking for a Buyer to join the Procurement team on a FTC until 31st December 2022. The purpose of this role will be to support the team throughout the end to end procurement process. The Procurement department are responsible for several business areas including; IT, Facilities and HR. The largest spend area is Marketing, so experience with this category would be advantageous.
Salary: £27,000 - £29,000 per annumLocation: OxfordDate posted: 02 August 2022This is a great opportunity for an experienced Stock Team Leader, whether it be in a Warehouse or in Retail.
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum + Company Car + BenefitsLocation: BerkshireDate posted: 28 July 2022You will manage an estate portfolio of varying types of care homes, to ensure the property portfolio, structure, fabric and infrastructure is maintained, enhanced and compliant and that the accommodation requirements are met and aligned with its cultural and brand values.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annumLocation: OxfordshireDate posted: 20 July 2022I am sourcing for an experienced Transport Planner to join a leading Logistics company based in Oxford. You will be overseeing all aspects of the distribution and despatch process, including customer service and administration. This role offers a competitive salary Monday to Friday on days on an initial 6 month contract with the view to go permanent. There will be remote working on offer after the settling in period.
Salary: £25,000 - £29,000 per annumLocation: OxfordshireDate posted: 13 July 2022A leading Logistic organisation is recruiting a Stock Team Leader to join their site management team based in Cowley Oxford working Monday to Fridays on days.