Regional Operations Manager
Consultant Nina Matharu
Date posted 15 June 2022south-west-wales procurement-supply-chain/logistics 2022-06-15 2022-08-14 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Bridgend GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new opportunity has arisen for a Regional Operations Manager to join an National Transport Service provider based in Wales on a permanent basis. As a member of the senior management team within a defined contract area, you will have full operational and financial accountability for the delivery of the operations. You will proactively lead and motivate an operational team to look after the people in our care with respect and dignity. You will perform a client-facing role, ensuring business KPI’s are achieved and customer service levels and expectations are exceeded
Regional Operations Manager responsibilities will include
- Lead on performance and contract management of defined contract area
- Develop and manage key relationships internally and externally
- Analyse performance of areas of activity in relation to performance targets
- Own the P&L & balance sheet performance and implement the business plan, ensuring the profitable delivery of a £multi-million devolved profit and loss account.
- Compile annual budgetary targets for agreed contractual area.
- Act in a high profile compliance role whilst maintaining budgets and minimising commercial risk
- Delivery of strategic ‘People Plans’ with a focus on succession planning, talent mapping and performance management.
- Report and communicate regularly and effectively with the senior management team.
- Proven change/project management experience.
- Deliver the strategic changes required to transform the business culture.
- Accountable for health and safety culture which ensures safe processes, procedures and behaviours as well as continuous improvement through best practice activities.
Regional Operations Manager Experience
- Extensive proven general/logistics operational management experience.
- An adaptive leader, people manager and coach
- Handle emotive issues with sensitivity and confidentiality, whilst applying knowledge and judgement to informally resolve situations
- A proven track record of leading a large geographically dispersed team.
- The ability to influence stakeholders, whilst driving change and operational improvement within a diverse business
- Knowledge of operating in a secure environment, some knowledge of judicial systems and processes, and understanding of the operation of the criminal justice system