Consultant Nina Matharu
Date posted 13 June 2022midlands procurement-supply-chain/logistics 2022-06-13 2022-08-12 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Leicester Leicestershire GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new opportunity has arisen for a Transport Supervisor to join an established distribution company based in Leicester on a permanent basis. This will be working Sunday to Thursday this will be working between 2pm – 2am.
Your responsibilities will include
- To ensure the operation achieves targeted daily and weekly KPIs
- To ensure the department operates within the legal constraints of the sites operator’s license
- Be able to maintain TMS system compliance
- Control and execution of the afternoon and night plan
- Ensure the Site complies with health and safety legislation
- Assist in the recruitment and training of the Operations Team
- Build customer confidence through demonstrating a thorough knowledge of the operation
- Ensure a proactive approach to Health & Safety ensuring that all staff comply
- Manage and conduct investigations, disciplinary and grievance hearings as required
- Manage the absence levels within the Operations team
- Maintain plan to monitor any damage found on Vehicles, also the daily /weekly hygiene programme of vehicle is maintained
- Plan and manage drivers holidays
- Experience of working within an Operations environment. covering Transport and warehouse
- Knowledge of computerised scheduling and driver management
- Experience of supervising / managing a team
- Excellent communication skills combined with logical problem-solving skills
- Proven Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of Health & Safety
- Proven ability to grow within a role and develop themselves
- This would suit someone from a planning background
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 per annumLocation: SolihullDate posted: 22 June 2022The Role: As a Warehouse Team Manager you will be responsible for managing and leading a team of warehouse staff ensuring delivery of high performance levels. Motivate and develop team members to highest possible standards enhancing skills bases, engagement and future growth opportunities. This position is based near Birmingham Airport, working a rotating shift – Days / Backs.
Salary: £35,000 - £37,000 per annumLocation: DerbyshireDate posted: 23 May 2022As a Quality Manager you will assist the site in delivering the quality policies and strategies within a structure that maintains ISO9001:2008 certification. You will enhance the business performance standards and objectives by monitoring and reporting on progress in achieving key targets within the sites quality plan. The role will be based in Derbyshire offering a competitive salary.
Salary: £32,000 - £37,000 per annumLocation: Sutton ColdfieldDate posted: 23 May 2022As a SAP Planner, you will be responsible for all areas of customer demand planning and factory planning, creating plans to ensure that production work flow matches the allocated materials and resources. This role will be reporting into the Planning Manager working Monday – Friday based in the West Midlands.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annumLocation: RedditchDate posted: 13 May 2022As a Logistics Manager you will be responsible for managing and leading a team of warehouse staff, ensuring high performance levels. Motivate and develop team members to highest possible standards enhancing skills bases, engagement and future growth opportunities. You will need to be proficient in the implementation of Warehouse procedures, processes and Warehouse Management Systems.
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 06 May 2022An exciting opportunity has arisen for two experienced Warehouse Managers to join a leading Distribution company based in the Birmingham area.