Transport Planning Manager
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Timothy Burrows
Date posted 03 April 20192019-04-04 2019-06-02 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Oldham Greater Manchester GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading Logistics Business have a very exciting opportunity to join them as Transport Planning Manager in their Site in Greater Manchester.
Key Responsibilities of the Transport Planning Manager:
- To lead a growing team of Transport Planners.
- To train and develop Team Members.
- To work closely with Transport Managers and other Senior Managers.
- To drive efficiency and identify cost saving opportunities.
- To ensure driver Safety Regulations are met.
- To work towards financial targets.
- To use Paragon Software on a daily basis.
- Experience in Leading a Team within a Transport Planning Department.
- Passion for Development and Training of Colleagues.
- Understanding of Driver & Transport Regulations.
- Experience of working with Paragon Planning Systems.
- Understanding of Financial Planning.
- Strong communications Skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced Transport Planning Team.
To be considered for the role apply below, or for more information contact Tim Burrows on 0161 240 7489.