Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-03-11 manufacturing-and-production Cheshire Cheshire GB GBP 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading manufacturing organisation based in the Warrington area are looking for a Shipping Manager to join their team for an exceptional opportunity. As Shipping Manager you will be responsible for the day to day import and export compliance operation across the business.
- Coordination of central team for classification by providing product information, specs and liaison with engineers.
- Country of origin.
- Customer screening.
- Export licensing determination.
- Record keeping.
- Customs compliance within a bonded environment including Inward processing Relief.
- Levels of VAT and Duty paid and compliance to country customs laws.
- Lead the site implementation of Authorised Economic Operator status.
- Minimise shipments, both inbound and outbound, held due to compliance issues.
About the person:
- Must have a strong trade compliance background
- Extensive knowledge around customs regulations and controls, import/ export documentation, item classifications and customs bonded warehousing.
- Detailed knowledge of financial controls including VAT duty, customs controls and CPC codes.
To apply for the Shipping Manager role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 2609780 if you have any questions regarding the role.