Salary £16 - £18 per hour + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 26 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading manufacturing organisation based in the Merseyside area are looking to recruit an Export Coordinator to join their team. This role is an initial 6-12 month contract with the potential to go permanent. You will be responsible for coordinating all export activities, raising the correct documentation and ensuring all customer compliance regulations are met.
About the role:
- Work with the Logistics and Distribution Manager to manage all shipments of intermediates and product globally. Ensure deliveries to Customers on time and in full
- Create and manage all export and import documents and in a timely manner
- Manage import and export documents to meet HMRC customs audits
- Manage and track the progress of all export and import shipments end to end (using tools like DHL LifeTrack)
- Develop relationships with Commercial teams and external customers within assigned countries
- Understand market needs, including introduction of new products and distribution arrangements
- Manage shipment to customers including shipping invoicing and documentation and shipments order process and shipping transactions in SAP
- Track orders by participating in site batch release meeting and supply and demand calls. Escalate urgent situations for support and resolution
- Maintain files and records of orders; prepare summary reports for internal and external parties; provide monthly support to Finance via documentation for revenue recognition
- Provide analytical support for allocation management for the region and selected products as assigned.
- Work to improve order management and related supply chain processes in order to improve customer service and department efficiency
About the person:
- You must be available for an iminent start
- Strong export background with sound knowledge around raising correct documentations
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- SAP experience is essential
To apply for the role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 50275813 if you have any questions naround the role.