Regional Facilities Services Manager
Location East MidlandsFULL_TIME
Consultant Abdul Walid
Date posted 02 August 2022midlands procurement-supply-chain/engineering 2022-08-02 2022-10-01 engineering East Midlands GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters have exclusively been engaged to recruit a Regional Facilities Services Manager to join a Global Engineering Services business and will be based in their East Midlands operation.
The Regional Facilities Services Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead, develop and manage a team of Site Operations Managers across multiple engineering facilities
- Development and management of multiple P&Ls
- Relationship management of a large customer portfolio, with businesses ranging from SME to blue chip scale
- Responsible for ensuring all aspects of integrity and availability for Stock and inventory is maintained across the portfolio
- You will drive and ensure your team are maintaining excellence in customer service standard
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Service delivery experience within an Engineering or Facilities Services environment would be highly advantageous
- Leadership experience of a large team of managers across multiple locations
- Experience in managing a multi-site operation is essential
- Strong budgetary, commercial, and P&L management experience
- A high level of customer relationship and stakeholder management experience
- Stock and inventory management experience
- ERP and CRM systems experience
Salary: + car + packageLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 02 August 2022A new opportunity has arisen for a Regional Operations Manager to join a National Transport Service provider based in the West Midlands. As a member of the senior management team within a defined contract area, you will have full operational and financial accountability for the delivery of the operations. You will proactively lead and motivate an operational team to look after the people in our care with respect and dignity. You will perform a client-facing role, ensuring business KPI’s are achieved, and customer service levels and expectations are exceeded
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 per annum + + packageLocation: AlfretonDate posted: 29 July 2022A leading Logistics Giant is recruiting a Regional General Manager to head up a multisite operation for one of their most high customer contracts, overseeing operations within the Midlands and North West
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + +car and packageLocation: NorthamptonDate posted: 27 July 2022A leading Logistics Giant is recruiting a Regional Transport Manager to join their Transport leadership team in and around the Northamptonshire area.
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 per annumLocation: Sutton ColdfieldDate posted: 03 August 2022A great opportunity has arisen for a seasoned Head of Supply Chain to join a leading manufacturing business based in the West Midlands. You will lead the Supply Chain team driving performance across all aspects of S&OP / SIOP, to support manufacturing in the delivery of all key metrics.
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annumLocation: West MidlandsDate posted: 19 July 2022I am recruiting a Production Manager for a manufacturing business based in the West Midlands. Your role will be to ensure all manufacturing areas are operating in accordance with Quality, Cost, delivery, Management, safety and Environmental requirements.